- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed
- Max 8 guest allowed per booking, additional fee of $100.00 per night will be charged per additional guest
- Only guest allowed to spend the night at the house. Guest allowed to invite a max of five friends/family at a time.
- Max one boat allowed for dockage, additional fee of $100.00 per boat per night for additional boats.
- Protective footwear suggested while in the water
- Check out 11:00AM (Check out strictly enforced additional $50.00 will be charged for every hour up to four hours, after four hours a full day charge will be accessed)
- $25.00 pet fee per dog per day, smaller non aggressive breeds only ( Failure to advice on pet in the house will cause an additional cleaning fee of up to $300.00 extra)
- All dirty dishes, pots, pans, cups, glasses, silverware must be left in the dishwasher
- All dirty towels to be left in a in a corner of the bathroom floor
- We ask all guest to please wipe their feet prior to entering the house in order to keep the sand to a minimum inside the house
- Leaving the house with excess trash and in a unsanitary condition would be subject to an additional cleaning fee of up to $300.00
We are committed to the conservation and protection of all our resources. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our efforts. Water is one of our most important life resources. You can protect and conserve this vital source by turning the faucet off while brushing your teeth or shaving, not using the toilet as a trash receptacle, being sure faucets are turned completely off, report leaky faucets and re using towels.
$200.00 resort fee